⏱️ Estimated completion time: 10 minutes
- Push New Users
- New users created through Okta will also be created in Javelo.
- Push Profile Updates
- Updates made to the user's profile through Okta will be pushed to Javelo.
- Push User Deactivation
- Deactivating the user or disabling the user's access to the application through Okta will deactivate the user in Javelo.
- Reactivate Users
- User accounts can be reactivated in the application.
- Group Push
- Group creations and updates made through Okta will be reflected in Javelo along with their memberships.
Before you may configure provisioning for Javelo on Okta, you must activate Okta integration in Javelo to get the API Token :
⚠️ Your Javelo account needs some high privileges to achieve this step. Please contact the support if you can not access the integration page.
Connect to Javelo and go to integration page :
And configure the Okta integration :